This low-cost solution benefits individual technicians and business owners/trainers by allowing the individual technicians to take tests online to identify areas of strength and areas needing improvement. The account set-up enables business owners/trainers to assess and track the results of each individual technician.
Measures an individual's knowledge to a detailed level of:
- Application (hands-on)
- Provides instant feedback/results once a test is completed
- Maps to ASE standards for each task area
- Contains approximately 60 questions
How the Comprehensive Skill Assessment Tool (CSAT) works:
- Individual takes pre-assessment
- Areas needing improvement are identified
- Delmar, a part of Cengage Learning, and the training manager/business owner work together to develop an education/training program to address areas needing improvement
- Individual completes customized training plan
- Individual takes post-assessment
- Post-assessment results are available to individual and to manager
- Manager is able to demonstrate return on investment for training dollars spent
For a list of all Comprehensive Skill Assessment Tool course titles, ISBNs, and single-user pricing, click here.
Learn more about the assessment tool with this demo!